NABAKEM SUS-COAT L-316 Bright (Stainless steel Coating Agent)
Packaging Unit :
• Aerosol 420㎖/can, 20cans/box
• Liquid 4kg/pail
• Liquid 18kg/Tin can
|• SUS COAT L-316 BRIGHT,
ordinary paints, forms continuous film of STAINLESS STEEL 316-L easily
by way of brushing, roller or spraying, and shows perfect protection
• Stacks each stainless pigment ground at thickness 0.3μ in the form of leaves fold on fold.
• The pigments are changed into continuous laminated film like fish scale, and block contact with water or air.
Can form stainless film on the surfaces of all materials like metal,
wood, stone, porcelain, brick, concrete, mortar, glass, plastics,
rubber, leather, linen, paper etc.
• Forms strong stainless film and
protects all materials against corrosion, erosion, rust, damage,
abrasion, blazing fire, contamination etc. for a long time.
• Coats surfaces with extremely low amount and reduce maintenance cost remarkably.
• Reflects heat or light on the basis of excellent features of stainless steel.
It is excellently thermo-keeping due to extremely low heat conductivity
and used for tank, boiler, refrigeration and freezing rooms, duct,
heating and cooling pipes and roof.
• It brings excellent energy effects.
• Has not conductivity.
• It can be used for electric and electronic parts.
• Is completed in the beautiful semi-polish state with color unique to stainless steel.
• It does not damage appearance, so that it can be used for decoration.
Each stainless pigment produced under strict quality control through
many processes to have width: thickness as 30μ: 0.3μ, i.e 100:1 is made
in the form of leaves.
• And its front and back sides are like ground mirror surface.
Unlike paints containing metal powder, SUS COAT L-316 BRIGHT with each
pigment overlapped forms continuous high-density laminated film.
• It shows excellent protection against damage or abrasion by water, moisture and heat.
|Exhaust and steam pipes, mufflers,
radiators, production equipment, engines, furnaces, plumbing fixtures,
chemical processing equipment.
|• Remove the oil, wax, dust and rust on the surface of target object before use
• Shake and spray it 20∼30cm away for target object.
• Repeated application makes stronger film.
|• Use it in the well-ventilated place.
• Do not keep it in the place above 120℉(50℃).
• Do not use it toward fire.
• Do not use near heater or stove.
• Do not use in the room using fire.
• Do not keep it in the place above 40℃.
• Provide ventilation to use it in the closed room.
• Do not throw it away into fire.
• Punch the can to throw it away.
• Do not keep it in the closed place.
• Spraying may not work well below 5℃.